Thursday, December 17, 2015

Commit30

So, this isn't all that crunchy, but it's going to be a huge part of my Mama life starting in 2016! 

I came across the Kickstarter for this product in October, and it hooked me! It's a planner/organizer, which is wonderful, but the coolest part is that it's centered around committing to one change or focus for 30 days. For a mama like me, who is fighting her way back from postpartum depression, this is perfect. It will allow me to change/add one thing to my life/routine each month, one day at a time. Here are some pictures of the layout: 
Cover: 
Vision for the year:
Monthly motivational quote: 
Monthly commitment:
Monthly calendar:
Weekly planner:


I'm very excited to use this, and if you are interested in using it too, you can get yours at www.commit30.com - and save 10% with the code C30RPC ! 

Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money and am not being compensated in any way for this review. (If I'm an Affilliate I will always inform you!)



No comments:

Post a Comment