Thursday, December 17, 2015

What is a Crunchy Mama?

Well, there's no one size fits all answer, and that's what this blog's all about! I follow a bunch of "natural mama" blogs, and I love these ladies and learn so much from them on my crunchy mama journey, but I also sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed by everything they are doing and maybe a little guilty that I'm not doing it all. You don't have to be living full on organic, chemical free (what is that, even?), cloth diapering, practicing extended (or as I like to call it, full-term) breastfeeding (or breastfeeding at all), cosleeping, using essential oils, attatchment parenting, raising chickens, or anything else to be a crunchy mama! To be a crunchy mama, you just have to be seeking the healthiest, most natural lifestyle that works for your family! Maybe you're like me, or you're even newer to trying to live a bit crunchier or more naturally in this overstimulating, overprocessed, overcomplicated world. If you are, I hope this blog is somewhere you can find ideas, encouragement, accessibility, and fun! I'll write about what we are doing, products we are using and loving, challenges we face and their solutions! I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment